CPL TRAINING WITH IR – USA BASED TRAINING
- Age : 17 years and 6 months
- Qualification : 12th pass with Physics and Maths or equivalent (minimum percentage not criteria)
- Fitness : To meet the Medical Standards set by DGCA
- No requirement of English Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOFEL)
Candidates who have passed school from without Physics and Math can appear for these two subjects in examinations held by NIOS.
To give you a better idea of the expenditure that will incur during the training please refer to the following table:
There Are Absolutely No Hidden Charges In Our Program. All The Possible Charges Including The Fuel Cost And All Taxes Have Already Been Incorporated In The Fee.
Terms and conditions
- The fees paid towards the Visa Interview, Visa related works, and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Students have to make their own travel arrangements after the visa approval, Glider Aviation will assist on cheaper tickets.
- Student has to make their own food or can buy the food locally during their stay in US.
- Students taking the visa interview 2nd time or 3rd time have to pay only the visa fees alone.
Further terms and conditions and flight training details in detail, may be discussed after the admission.