International students who wish to pursue flight training may contact us via email or over the phone. We will be able to re-direct them to any of our partner flight schools, spread across the world.
We will also assist the student in obtaining the visa, and also process all other related documents.
Students may discuss their specific need and career prospects with us over telephonic conversations or via e-mail. They shall be sent to a flight school of their preference after we have arranged for them to speak with any of our previous students, who have successfully completed the course in the same flight school.
Payments may be made via wire transfer, directly to the flight school, and any assistance required in obtaining the Visa or any other paperwork shall be given by us.
As per UGC syllabus for Aviation. We follow University norms for issuing the degree.
Further university syllabus can be seen through central gov links.
– 30 yrs Experience as Cabin crew in Air India – Does the technical classes
– 18 yrs Experience as English trainer in corporate field – Does the English training
– 5 yrs Experience in Cabin Crew field and still working – Does the cabin familiarization classes
– 4 yrs Experience as Instructor in Ground staff teaching – Does our interview Preparation classes
– 1 Yr Experience as language trainer – Does the Language Training