Glider Aviation services is pleased to present the quotation for Dispatcher course, following subjects were taught for our students with given duration below,
- Radio Aids
- General Flight Theory
- Flight Planning
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Flight Simulator Flying
Take a glance on our regulations
- Examinations will be conducted on completion of each subject, 75% will be the pass mark for each subject.
- Failed subject can be re written on the next day
- Fees of Rs.500 applicable for any re examination taken in Glider Aviation Services
- Students failing more than 3 attempts are requested to take special classes, classes extended more than 2 days will be charged accordingly
- No placement guarantee or Job assurance provided. Only job assistance given until the student is placed.
- Students appearing for airline interview can attempt any number of entries until they are placed.
- Students should buy the uniforms (white shirt and black pants). Applets, tie, logo print will be given by the Institute
- Student is provided with book material for all subjects trained with us
- Uniform, CX-2, Plotter, Maps, Approach Plates, AIP, should be bought at additional cost if required
- General Book Material and equipments can be accessed with in the classroom limit.
- Microsoft flight simulator hours are provided for understanding the concept of flights and flying.
- DGCA exams can be attempted only after completion of 2yrs internship with any Airline