AME – NEW ZEALAND - 2017-2018
AVIONICS / MECHANICAL
License Program – 3 Years
On Job Training
Jet Engine – 1 Year
Our Course Contents Includes
- EASA Semester Program with General Theory Subjects And Technical Training
- Additional OJT In Any One Larger Aircraft Such As 737/320/777/330/340
- Student Study Visa
- Communication skills / Language Training English (IELTS CLASSES)
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Live Aircraft and Cabin familiarisation
- Job Assistance After Completion
- Part Time Job Assistance
Other Terms And Conditions
License Conversion from foreign License to Indian License will be assisted for our students only
Job Assistance will be done with Leading Airlines in New Zealand upon the availability of Vacancies. Campus Interview Is Arranged For All Our Licensed Students
Flight Ticket, Food, Hostel Fee, Visa Charges To Be Paid,
At Additional Cost Apart From The Course Fees
Initial Registration Fees Of Rs.100,000 /- To Be Paid For Admission Process
The Paid Amount Will Be Deducted From 1st Year Fees Upon Visa Approval.
Registration fees will be refunded after deductions in case of Visa Rejection / Loan Rejection / or Any Medical Issues Which Shows the In Ability of Students Admission.
Other than above-mentioned Reasons no refund is entertained in Registration fees.
- Licensed and qualified instructors do the teaching since 10yrs.
- Licensed AME’s and with work experience does the guest lectures
- Pilots with live aircraft experience gives the classes
- Ame license holders teach the theory classes.