AME – INDIA - 2017-2018
AVIONICS / MECHANICAL
Diploma Degree – 3 Years
On Job Training
Jet Engine – 6 Months
Our Course Contents Includes
- 6 Semesters As Per DGCA Instructions with General Theory Subject And Technical Training
- Additional OJT In Larger Aircraft After Selection (737/320/ATR/777/330/340)
- Airport Visit
- Communication skills / Language Training English
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Live Aircraft and Cabin familiarization
- Job Assistance After Completion
- Lab Access
Other Terms And Conditions
Transport Fee, Mess Fee, Hostel Fee To Be Paid
At Additional Cost Apart From The Course Fees
Initial Registration Fees Of Rs.40,000/- To Be Paid For Admission Process
The Paid Amount Will Be Deducted From 1st Year Fees.
Registration fees will be refunded after deductions in case of Loan Rejection / or Any Medical Issues Which Shows the In Ability of Students Admission.
Other than above-mentioned Reasons no refund is entertained in Registration fees.
- Licensed and qualified instructors do the teaching since a long time.
- Licensed AME’s and with work experience does the guest lectures