Terms and Conditions
1. The above quotes include the book material, project things, and lab access, the price may vary, please confirm the current prices with management.
2. If there any additional classes required by the student, it will be charged accordingly.
3. If project material is miss used or broken, or any reason which requires additional material will be charged accordingly
4. The age limit or grade was given is approximate, if the student can understand the concept, can move to the next level of project
5. The total duration, of course, may vary, the above-mentioned durations are an estimate
6. Certificate will be given for all our students and the project material they worked on
7. Students should follow the lab rules
8. Introduction/project briefing/safety classes are compulsory for all students
9. Payment should in one shot for all programs
10. Students without lab dress and equipment are sent back for the day.
Our syllabus was gathered from Aero society.
- where we design the syllabus according to the students capacity.
- We concentrate much on new design rather than Dong R and D
- We design the syllabus after the counseling with the students.
- Our curriculum is mainly based on basics of
- Principles of flight
– 09 yrs Experience in new designing – Does the technical and design classes
– 4 yrs Experience as a trainer in flight principles – Does the technical training
– 1 yrs Experience in R and D on fabrication – Does the fabrication classes
– 7 yrs Experience in avionics – Does avionics classes